Friday, May 8, 2015

Spanish grand prix 2015

Susie finished on first free practise on 14 th place with time 01:29.708 s.Her time in comparison with her team-mate's Felipe Massa's time is just about 0.887 seconds slower and she did 22 laps.I think Susie did today nice job :) For few minutes during the FP1 I thought that she will be in top 10...


Gpupdate.net writed this in their article "Wolff enjoys return to Formula 1 cockpit":
"Every time you go out, you learn so much," said Wolff.

"When I did my quickest lap I had a moment in Turn 3, and that cost me three tenths which was a bit frustrating, but ultimately I was focusing on consistency because it was a nine-lap run.

"I could have done some things better; my quickest lap could have been better, but it's always trying to find that middle ground because the car has to be back in one piece.

"You've also got to make sure that you get the data that the team needs, because ultimately this impacts on Saturday and Sunday.

"Overall it was great to be back out there and so good to get more experience."
 
Here are some pics from FP1 on Spanish gp:
 










 
picture credits: zimbio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment